It's that time of year again!
Rather than go down the whole Booty Bass and loved-up Dubstep/Grime route again, I've decided to do a Dilla-themed mix for 2013.
I've selected my favourite R&B and love-themed Hip Hop that were produced (and co-produced) by the late, great James Yancey, ranging from Eric Roberson, to Illa J, ATCQ, Slum village, D'Angelo and more!
There are no scratch routines, no juggles, and no mixtape intros....just a smooth mix from start to finish to get you and yours in the mood for Valentines Day.
Thanks for the support, big up.
01. Eric Roberson - Pretty Girl
02. D'Angelo - Feel Like Makin' Love
03. Erykah Badu - Love
04. J Dilla - U-Love
05. Illa J Feat. Debi Nova - Sounds Like Love
06. Janet Jackson Feat. Q-Tip - Got 'Til It's Gone
07. J-88 - The Things You Do
08. Slum Village - Fall In Love
09. A Tribe Called Quest - Da Booty
10. J-88 - The Look Of Love Pt. 1
11. A Tribe Called Quest Feat. Faith Evans - Stressed Out
12. A Tribe Called Quest Feat. Tammy Lucas - 1nce Again
13. A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way
14. Phife Dawg - Bend Ova
15. Phat Kat - Big Booties
16. Slum Village - Climax
17. Jay Dee Feat. Dwele - Think Twice
18. Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing
19. Jaylib - Strip Club
P.S. Big up Glen Stone for the super dope artwork.