Sunday 2 October 2011

October = Guest Mix Month on Sub FM!




Due to my hectic schedule, I've decided to enlist the help of a few DJs on my Sub FM show this month.

Throughout October, I will be bringing you a guest mix each week on my show, showcasing up-and-coming DJs/producers, as well as some familiar faces within the Bass Music scene.

Tomorrow's show will have a guest mix from DJ Lungi Lee, who will be mixing up a selection of upfront Dubstep and Grime.

There will be more mixes to come from the likes of Blynk, Demon (Macabre Unit), T_! (Macabre Unit) and more!

ALSO: During October, my show will be going out at the earlier time of 6am to 8am GMT. If that's a little bit too early in the morning for you don't panic! You'll still be able to grab the mix via the blog, or by subscribing to the iTunes Podcast. All the recent shows will be added this coming week.

No comments: