Saturday 24 October 2009

MSTRKRFT - Bounce (Doorly Remix)

I'm a big MSTRKRFT fan and also a big fan of this tune that's been around for while. I've been playing the A-Trak remix out a lot over the last few months, but I stumbled upon this fresh remix from commercial Dubstep don, Doorly, earlier today and I think I may have found a new set starter.



It sounds kind of how you'd expect a Doorly remix of anything to sound if you're familiar with his other releases, but its undeniably ravey. The gritty synths and powerful kicks work together to create a massive, gut wrenching (but still mainstream friendly) groove. Coupled with a catchy vocal hook and some scratch patterns you've got a big, accessible, crowd pleasing dubstep track that I'm definitely gonna be repping in the club.

Juxtaposer.

No comments: