Thursday 4 June 2009

Assassin's Creed 2 (Trailer)



Okay, I don't usually get that excited about video game trailers, but this one looks pretty sick and deserves to become my second E3 related posting this week. Assassin's Creed 1 was hands down awesome in my opinion. It was refreshing to have a new slant on the traditional Third-Person battle game and the added dimensions of stealth and subtlety, backed by an astonishingly fluid and cinematic combat engine made for an original and enthralling gaming experience. Free-running across the rooftops of sprawling cities, stalking your target and planning the best way to send them to meet their maker took up hours of my time, I'm not gonna lie.

The sequel to this promises to bring more of the same, with a more action-packed, less repetitive approach to assassination. Definitely going to pick this one up, and when I do, don't expect any blog posts, mixtapes or new tunes until I've finished it

No comments: