Monday 20 April 2009

Happy Birthday!

(its a birthday cake)

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday DJ Cable,
Happy birthday to you.

That's right, its the 21st of April, and that means one more candle on the cake for DJ Cable. That's 25 years in the game today!

I figure that Cable's not quite narcissistic enough to post on his own blog about his own birthday, so I figured I better step up to the plate. I wasn't sure if he'd mind me drawing attention to the fact he's finally hit the quarter century mark (ouch!), but he mentioned his birthday in one of his other posts a while ago, so hopefully I wont get my blogging privileges revoked. More importantly, I realised that he'd been calling me Toddlertron for about as long as I can remember, so it's not like I owe him any favours when it comes down to age-related banter...

If you see Cable out and about this week (Wednesday @ Optic in Norwich, Thursday @ Liquid in Ipswich, Saturday @ Liquid in Colchester) be sure to buy the man a drink (can you say dirty pint?) and request some Lady Gaga.

All raise your glasses for DJ Cable, many happy returns bro!

1 comment:

DJ Cable said...

lol cheers dude.

I feel old.