Friday 13 February 2009

DJ Cable "Notorious B.I.G. Mini Mix"



Seeing as the much talked-about Biggie biopic "Notorious" is released today here in the UK, I've decided to post up a little Biggie mix from the vaults...

Taken from my 2008 Weekly Mixes (collect them all!), it features some of my favourite Biggie cuts, throwing together some classics, some rare heat, and a blend from yours truly...

DJ Cable's 2008 Weekly Mix #35 (Notorious B.I.G. Edition!)

Tracklisting:

01. Notorious B.I.G. - Just Playing (Dreams)
02. Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya?
03. Red Hot Lover Tone Feat. Notorious B.I.G., Organized Konfusion & M.O.P. - For My Peeps
04. Notorious B.I.G. - Gimme The Loot
05. Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (Ready To Die LP Version)
06. Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
07. Notorious B.I.G. - Party & Bullsh*t (DJ Cable Blend)
08. Notorious B.I.G. - 10 Crack Commandments

I've still got my doubts about the movie, but will still be going to see it this weekend. Expect a full review soon...

No comments: