Sunday 4 January 2009

T-Pain Feat. Chris Brown "Freeze" (Music Video)



I'm not really the biggest fan of T-Pain. In fact, I sometimes find him quite annoying (but I think that's because 2008 officially killed autotune). But I have to give him credit, as he's been putting out some of the best music videos recently. Someone's blatently swagger jacked the "Yo! MTV Raps" logo and colour scheme, and worked it into the video. But I have to say that the end result is dope. In fact, the track has even grown on me slightly...Saying that, I do also have a soft spot for "Buy U A Drink"...Ahem....

Now that Travis McCoy has recently joined the Nappy Boy team, it looks like they'll be making some serious moves in 2009.

On a side note, my girl went to see Chris Brown in concert yesterday...Dude really needs to up his fashion game imo. Red leather jacket x white jeans isn't a good look.

No comments: