Monday 15 December 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #47



47 down, 5 more to go! Once again, thanks to everyone who's been downloading them, posting them up on their blogs (Khal, Bluntwun, etc), and hitting me with feedback. It's all appcreciated! Remember, if you've missed out on any of the mixes, you can grab them all here.

This week, I threw together a small selection of past R&B classics, and added a couple of club-orientated numbers from Kelis & Usher. Nothing too technical, just a nice smooth mix to kick start your week...

Listen/Get: DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #47

Tracklisting:

01. Case Feat. Foxy Brown & Mary J. Blige - Touch Me Tease Me
02. Mary J. Blige - All Night Long
03. Brandy - I Wanna Be Down
04. P. Diddy Feat. Usher & Loon - I Need A Girl
05. Usher - Bad Girl
06. Kelis Feat. Andre 3000 - Millionaire

Got any thoughts? Holla

I've got a few plans up my sleeve for the last batch of Weekly Mixes...Make sure you stay tuned...

No comments: