Monday 16 June 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #21 (Download)



Once again, I'm back with another Weekly Mix....If you've missed out on any of the other weeks - Get them all here!

I've getting a bit of an earful recently for not doing enough mixes 'for the ladies'. So, being the thoughtful chap that I am, I dedicated this week's mix to the ladies by throwing together a collection of some of my favourite slow jams. Nothing too fancy, just some nice transitions here and there....

I didn't get the chance this time around to put in the obvious dope tracks from R. Kelly, Blackstreet, Keith Sweat etc - but rest assured, I'll be doing another one of these mixes real soon!

Anyhow, stream/download via the Zshare link and enjoy!

Tracklisting:

01. Ray J - One Wish
02. Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody
03. Destiny's Child - Say My Name
04. Usher - Confessions Pt. II
05. Mariah Carey - Shake It Off
06. Mary J. Blige - Be Without You
07. Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me

Got any thoughts? Drop me an email.

No comments: