Monday 2 June 2008

DJ Cable's Weekly Mix #19 (Download)



19 weeks in and still going strong, yo!

This week, I decided to throw together something old, something new, something commercial, and something not so....erm....commercial. A varied mixture of Hip Hop, R&B & Electro up in there....

Again, you can stream online/download via Zshare here

Tracklisting:

01. Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris - Dance With Me
02. N.E.R.D. - She Wants To Move
03. The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
04. Madonna Feat. Timbaland & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (To Save The World)
05. Mr. Spastic - Net (Alf Alpha Club Remix)
06. Twista Feat. Pharrell - Give It Up
07. Newcleus - Jam On It

I wasn't really feeling the Madonna joint when I first heard it, but I have to say it's grown on me (mainly because of the beat, but yeh, it's not that bad!). In fact, I'd go as far as saying it makes my head nod a fair bit when I hear it...But I digress....

As usual, if you have any comments, or want to be kind enough to give some feedback, holla!

Also - If you've missed out on the previous 18 weeks' worth of free mixtape goodness, cop them all like Pokemons here

1 comment:

307 said...

good idea guy !!! thanx for all these mixes , see ya !!