Monday 7 April 2008

Mondays......oh, and some music too....



Wow, only 2pm GMT....Mondays sure drag on....

Had to take my car to the local Honda dealer to sort out my wing mirror, after some degenerate decided to kick it off the other week. Thanks for that....

Last week was nice and warm. I actually managed to rock a T-shirt over here and not get cold....and then it snowed yesterday and has done for most of today.....isn't the UK wonderful?

Also, that Akai MPD32 isn't out until the end of the month - Crap....

Apart from that, It's looking to be a dope month for music. My boy Khal from Rock The Dub put up a whole heap of goodies on Friday for you to check out. I'm not going to list them individually because it'll take me till next week, but you can grab them all here.

Weekly Mix will be up soon though - hold tight!

No comments: